General Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP controls the use of HostTurner’s hosting service. Breaking of this AUP may result in the stay or stopping of your service. In the event of an argument between you and HostTurner regarding the explanation of this AUP, HostTurner’s evaluation, in its fair commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy (“AUP”) agreement between HostTurner and the personal or corporate account holder. HostTurner provides managed web hosting and domain name service. HostTurner has specific legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. HostTurner’s general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. HostTurner reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by HostTurner when we decide that the account has inappropriately used.
What is the Appropriate Usage?
HostTurner web facilitating arrangement has intended to serve the internet, facilitating necessities of Small-Scale and Singly claimed and worked for organizations and associations everywhere throughout the world. Since you will have your site with a few different purchasers on our servers in a virtual gathering, our contributions not expected to help venture level or large organization need. For that, we recommend buying at any rate a virtual private server, cloud, or committed server arrangement.
HostTurner facilitating is a mutual web facilitating administration, which at last methods jumpers clients’ sites promoted inside a comparative server condition. To guarantee that our facilitating is top of the line, Genuine, and accessible to all customers inside that server gathering, a solitary customer site utilization can’t unfavourably influence the execution of other clients’ locales. We monitor our servers every minute of every day/365, and not the slightest bit can one customer antagonistically control the presentation of that server. On the off chance that this occurs, we will take prudent steps to guarantee that the whole gathering is protected.
Ultimately, our web facilitating administration expected to have sites, not reinforcement or storeroom for clients’ information. Utilizing your facilitating web account basically as an extra online room for filing electronic documents and pictures is carefully restricted. Our servers are for web facilitating utilization as it were.
You may not publish or transmit via HostTurner’s service any content that HostTurner reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a threat to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or another property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illicit trafficking of arms;
- is otherwise unlawful or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or HostTurner;
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against HostTurner by offended viewers;
Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs(HYIP), Gaming servers/applications, illegal Gambling, and Lottery sites.
HostTurner does not accept material such as:
HostTurner can terminate service for any of the above reasons, and it’s’s at HostTurner’s sole discretion to issue a refund.
You should avoid potential risk. You should secure the secrecy of your secret phrase, and you should change your secret word occasionally.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists, and email reflectors are allowed on HostTurner’s servers. We do, however, will enable a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any messages sent from your HostTurner account, you should cling to the accompanying principles:
- Your expected beneficiaries have given they agree to get an email through some confirmed methods, for example, a select in strategy;
- Your systems for requesting assent incorporate sensible approaches to guarantee that the individual giving consent is the proprietor of the email address for which the permission is allowed;
- You may not see dark the wellspring of your email in any way.
- You, in any case, consent to the CAN-SPAM Act and other material laws.
These arrangements apply to messages sent utilizing your HostTurner administration, or to messages sent from any system by you or any individual for your benefit that straightforwardly or in a roundabout way allude the beneficiary to a site facilitated using your HostTurner administration. Also, you may not utilize an outsider email administration that doesn’t rehearse comparative strategies for every one of its clients.
You may not send any automatic email, either in mass or independently, to any individual who has shown that they don’t wish to get it. You should conform to the standards of some other system you get to or partake in utilizing your HostTurner’s administrations.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not distribute, convey, or in any case duplicate in any way any music, programming, quality, or other work ensured by copyright law except if:
- The proprietor has explicitly approved you of the copyright for the work to duplicate the job like this.
- You are in any case allowed by set up United States copyright law to duplicate the work this way.
HostTurner will end the administration of rehash copyright infringers.
You should have substantial and current data on record with your domain name register centre for any domain facilitated on the HostTurner network.
HostTurner is under no obligation and doesn’t by this AUP embrace an errand, to screen or police our clients’ exercises and repudiates any duty regarding any abuse of the HostTurner organize.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to HostTurner and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the order or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the permission of the owner of the law or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Utilization of an Internet record or PC without the proprietor’s approval, including, yet not restricted to Internet checking (fooling others into discharging their passwords), secret word burglary, security opening filtering, and port examining;
- Producing of any TCP-IP parcel header or any piece of the header data in an email or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any lead that is probably going to bring about counter against the HostTurner network.
- Utilization of HostTurner’s system in a manner that nonsensically meddles with HostTurner’s different client’s usage of the net.
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You should conform to the standards and shows for postings to any release board, talk gathering, or another discussion where you take an interest, for example, IRC and USENET gatherings, including their guidelines for substance and business postings. These gatherings, as a rule, disallow the posting of off-point, business messages or mass postings to numerous discussions.